tHIS YEAR AT PHOTOPRO EXPO 2015!
Action & Sports pHOTOGRAPHY, Go-Pro Video, Fashion, wILDLIFE pHOTOGRAPHY, Studio Lighting, "LIVE" on stage shoots, Wedding, Lifestyle, Portrait, High School Seniors, Lighting Clinic, Portfolio Review, "LIVE" model Shoot, HDR Techniques, Latest Adobe Creative Cloud & Lightroom Tips and Tricks, Business Building, Parties Galore!
The right size convention at the right price AND The BEST EVER!
Only $179 (reg $279)
with Promo Code
More PhotoPro Expo 2015 Highlights!
Expo Theater - 8 Live Programs!
NEW! Business Basics Consultation Sessions
Can't make it for all 4 days?
Then select any single day for only $99.
Trade show pass only $20. On site only
Get both at the Registration Desk
WORKSHOPS for Additional FEE
Master Class # 1 CLAY BLACKMORE
Master Class # 2 LORA YEATER
Add's fee only $49
All-Day Monday with JOEL GRIMES
Add'l fee only $99
Promo Codes DO NOT apply to workshops
Why Not Consider Becoming A Network VIP Member!
*Membership offers a lot of advantages. Become a PhotoPro Network VIP Member [link] you will also be eligible to enter the EXPO 2016 Print Competition too!
VIP MEMBER BENEFITS
* More Webcasts and Newsletters are in the works as we speak - Stay tuned.
Experience All the Excitement!
Over 24 Fabulous "SUPER" Stars!
TailGate Partie For Everyone! Model Shootout In Westcott booth in theTrade Show! Biggest Trade Show in the Midwest! Best Image Competition In The Midwest! Prizes Galore!
SAVE $10 - DOWNLOAD 2016 TRADE SHOW PASS RIGHT HERE.
Your education destination for 2016
Northern KY. Convention Center & Marriott RiverCenter Hotel, Covington, KY
and the Greater Cincinnati, OH. area.
THOUSANDS in Prizes given away over 4 days!
Hear the latest product announcements and see demos of the newest products from
Adobe, onOne, Graphic Authority, and many more!
BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT! Don't forget the Parties!
- Largest Photographic Expo Trade-show in the Midwest with nearly 100 booths!
- "LIVE" Beach Party Shootout on Expo trade show floor.
- 14 FREE Programs in Expo Theater Saturday and Sunday.
- NEW! "Midnight At The Oasis Lighting" Clinic Saturday Night benefiting Crayons To Computers for "at risk" K-12 Kids in the Tri-State area.
- Portfolio Review & Critique.
- Business Consults with top studio owners
WHO SHOULD ATTEnd?
- Portrait Photographers
- Senior Photographers
- Children Photographers
- Wedding Photographers
- Emerging Pro Photographers
- Album Designers
- Photoshop Users
- Sales Staff
- Studio Marketing Personnel
- Photography Assistants
- Industry Educators
- Photography & Photoshop Students
- Everyone wanting to expand their knowledge of digital photography, beautiful lighting, image composition, and sensible posing.
- Everyone wanting to spend more time behind the camera instead of in front of the computer.
- Everyone wanting real software solutions for simple, easy, and fast digital design.
- Everyone wanting to run a more successful and profitable digital photography business.